Thursday, August 6, 2009

I miss you.

Today is my fifth day that I study in my uni. Everyday wake up early then walked to sch then walked back again. Lots of ppl in my class, and there are just two ppl taking creative multi design that is the only girl ME and one boy. Others is Graphic design ,fashion and photo. Is fun but not that fun like before with my sweetie frens. I just quiet and talk softly to my frens, seem like not me and not natural at all.

My classmates. Life drawing lesson.

Suddenly I miss my best frens so much. Miss their smile and playing around and laf loudly. I really hope Corn can study with me together. hehe. Before that she thinking study there too. Corn, study photo shooting also same class with me. But I think is too late liao. Hmm. I really miss you guys.
Having a called with my sweet Corn just now, really miss her. She told me that every Friday she not working liao, so niceee. I hope I can go your hus do project. hahahaha. Ask + help me draw XD and you teach me grammar for presentattion :D Sound nice~~ And I miss Bii's geng too. Hope to see you guys soon :D

I miss you guys a lots. Take care and keep in touch.
Find a day out again ya. Muakz Huggie my sweetie frens.
And I also hope I find can myself back. :)
+ u.

4 comments:

JAIDEN Chin Chee Sian said...

JIA YOU!!!!
takecare!!!!
i will takecare so dun worry me.....
pls......

Brenda 微微 said...

shasha..^^
u like the course?
izit hard?
**miss ya**

muffin*shasha*~ said...

wow..thanks Bii

muffin*shasha*~ said...

dada~~~
my course ar..like tat lor..I like also like tat la. coz everyone learning the same things. :D
draw n draw lo~~ hahahha..my poor sub!!
misss u too !!!huggie!