Monday, August 3, 2009

Sweet time.

Ytd evening Bii picked me up to his hus to take a shower then went to Kch Fes. Finally. (:
Same as every year. Hot but nice. And we so lucky to see tiok da fireworks. :D Wish this coming saturday can go with Bii's geng. hehe. After that, we started walk around and also asking Yangz come too, walking round n round no place to sit + we quite hungry le, so thinking change to another place. Hmm, first we waiting at the front door for Yangz come, but din saw him. I'm sorry Yangz, I tot you will go Kado find us. I'm really sorry and I also dunno wat happen on tat time. Dont angry us oo. You so nice (:

So taking dinner at Kado. Nice and full. Thanks Bii. Then 10 smth Bii had sent me home.


At Kado.


Just back frm outside (:
Lovin u.

p/s: Thanks just now bought me two stick of sio-bi ^^.

No comments: