Saturday, March 21, 2009

♥ Today ♥

Today, mysis going a party with her dear that Alvin's aunty b'day! So I bring my sis to Monica Saloon to cut her hair and also wanna xiu her eyebrown too, but we was too late to da saloon, already 530pm. So my sis no time to xiu her eyebrown. Haha. But nvm la. Next week I just bring you go there. And Then my bii helped her cut. Wow bii..good job!! My sis super love her hair..Dont worry!! :D I super miss my bii. Finally can saw him. I love you bii After cutting my sis hair, her dear come and pick her go to da party le. Then Bii & I went down Kopi Kupi to took our dinner. I ordered Spaggetti with mussels, it's just okie for me. Nothing special la. And Bii had ordered chicken chop. Very small la da chicken...eee!! Next time dont go there eat le. Haha. After finished, I went Bii house. Talk a lots & sorry for bii. I love you. Muakz. I going miss you. I will try my best to find you again. & I also hope you can acc me more ya.

44444
This pic so cute la!!! My sis got shocked!! hahah XD my handsome bii
Become shorter and become prettier :D
My Spaggetti. Just so plain.
Huggie I'm sorry. Muakz



2 comments:

That's me .... said...

so sweet oooo ...........
so "xian mu" ar ..........
heheheh ..........
+u+u ^ ^

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hehe!! thanks kangz!! u tooo!! + u