Wednesday, March 25, 2009

♥♥♥♥

My phone already almost two days din sms him and also din call him. Bii, I really din mean anything. Tat nite I din reply you coz I feel sad when I turn back the way home. First I was so happie to find you. Coz I think tat it was still early. But I really dunno your parents will say if I late go your house. I'm sorry!! This time was the most long tat we din sms or call call.
Finally I brave up myself, to sms you. I thanks my frens support me. I wish we two can happie happie together. That all. At here I wanna told you tat tat nite I really got bored a while but then no le. I din mean whole day I was bored. I'm sorry if I do wrong. I also sad that you din find me. I din sleep well, din eat well. I hope you can understand. I noe you very tired on your exam & also show & me. I will always support you. Bii, I always love you Wont you?!

No comments: