Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My cute baby.

Haha. Everyone saw the pic?! Is my baby with curly hair & a cute girl. She is WELLA techician. Although I dunno who was she, but the pic told me she really cute & friendly. Coz she looks like one of my sis fren that she also friendly and have a short hair too. 85% same. XD Bii, you so lucky to be WELLA model. Can noe such a good fren. Must appreciate!!

* Just now having call call with you. I miss you so much. Dont think so much le. Throw away your stress, throw away your sad, dont throw away me then okie le. Smile my baby. Happie is the most important thing in our life. Dont give yourself too stress. I'm sure your show & exam will success. Muakz. Tomorrow is a wonderful day. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha~
sha sha wif her bf bii so sweet~~!!!
y din saw u wif bii cum the spring shopping n paktoh de???
if gt cm the spring must cum n find me oh!~~
miss u~

muffin*shasha*~ said...

haha..my cute niece!! en en!! sure!! i go n find u!!
u n ur long also sweet ma!! haha..ytd i go spring..u din work? din saw u!!