Friday, March 13, 2009

Pics

Here are some pics that took in last few days. ENjoy ya!

6th March4
Darren Leong

Darren & me. Bring he go walk walk.

Cute Darren. Going party.

Miss u bii.

Haha!! I love this pic. So CUTE!!


8th March4
Three of them.
My big sis's child. Yinhong.
Two brothers. Look like twins? XD
9th March 4
Dad bring us to Riverside walk walk.
Me & yinhong.
:)

11th March 4
Corn & me. Happy birthday to you corn. Muakz.
Pretty Corn. You became slim n slim. Eat more ar. I still haven buy present for you. Sorry. I will buy when I got out. Muakz.

Updating her blog.
HAHA!! Cute elaine. "SAY~~~~~ ~~HAPPY!!"

13th March 4
Happie birthday to you, happie birthday to you, happie birthday to CORN, happie birthday to you!! Muakz corn. Got received my msg last nite??! 19 years old le. Big girl le. Wish you happy everyday & wish your dream come true & also with ur Hian happy happy together. Huggie.

No comments: