Tuesday, March 24, 2009

~*Farewell Party*~


To

Our cutie pretty Haan & Taiwanese crazy Et!!

Today having a farewell party. That for Haan & Et!! This coming Sunday they going fly to Japan and start their study le. So before going the party at BDC 4Shuang Tian Steamboat. 2pm then I drive to Corn house to do something. We are so funny. We din even talk three to four sentence, coz we are busying of something. After that, Corn & I going to pick Haan at 5pm at her shop. Then we all went to The Spring to buy some Maggie mee & some girl stuff to let Haan bring to Japan. Going miss you Then met up Et too. After that we sit and taking some pics. I love those pic. Going up elianto, and going Bausch K find my niece- DingDing, then going Parkson to find their in-wear. While we decided to go le, then tat rich Corn bought one singlet at MNG, then changing her singlet inside my car in da carpark XD You so cute la!! Then going to BDC to have da party le. Very nice, very miss them, takes a lots of pic. 5 more days....FIVE!! Then they going to fly le. Bye haan, Bye et. Must take care yourself. Be strong, Be happy. God bless you. If anything you guys wanna see or eat or help, just tell us k? And always remember update your blog and also play MSN ya. We all wait for you. + u!! GAMBATEH!!Dont too miss us. Let you two enjoythe pics.

Pinky Corn & me.Four of us. I love this pic so much. Going miss you Haan & Et.Stay cute girls.Pretty lady Corn and fat me! XDBecome more & more pretty de Nico-xian. My cutie niece- Sally. Me & ++!! You so sexy today.Big boss Ling & me.Tall NeeNee. You so white and cute. muakz!Et Et EtBig eyes Wei and me.I love this pic. So cute~~~~Corn Sally Xian. They have a sweet smile. :DEt Sally Haan. ;DDancat Huggie together. Best frens.Girls. All leng lui XDOur family pic.

Bye Haan, Bye Et.

Gambatteh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gonna miss them so much!!!!!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

en lo!!! :~(