Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bye Haan & Et....

Bye My Best Frens.
Haan
&
ET


44 Bye Haan & Et. Tml 29th you two going fly le. Really fast!! Dunno when you two will back again. I wish you two next year then can come back find us le!! I miss you two soo soo much. I'm happie ytd we still can out together.. It's really hard to out with you two. I'm glad and I will apperciated. Thanks. Muakz. This pic seem like they were at Japan le. XD nice scenary.
44 Haan , Corn & Et at Satok. They really cute. I'm glad to have this three frens. Muakz. You always my best fren. I dont care quarrel or watever, you guys are still my best fren. Always remember ya..
44 Pinky Et, Blueky me & Blackie Haan. Happie happie ^^ See the pic up there?! 1/2 BIG SALE!! haha. Haan buy lots of thing to bring to JAPAN. Is really cheap. Guys, faster go Satok.
44 After finished shopping, Et's mum picked us and going have a tea time. Coz her mum feel very hot and thirsty. So we went to da Chilipeppers, tat near da Satok. Is quite nice, but the waitress was like wat?! 44 Two leng luii~ Haan & Et.. You two ar...at Japan le must stay strong k?? Dont have no eat, dont have no bath ar. Although it was a cold day..you two still need to bath. Dont forget!! The weather now in Japan was 9 ~ 13' degree. So must take care youself. Dont worry be happie. God bless you. + u!!
44
Inside Et's mum car. Haan, You have a great smile. :D
44
This Haan stole her sis de phone. XD
44 Et having a new hairstyle tat cut at MONICA. wahhaha. Good try ET!! So pretty you. Become cuter n cuter. Muakz.
44 Last pic tat we took on tat day. I going miss you two. I love you. Muakz. Huggie. Tml I will go to da airport. :'( BYE HAAN BYE ET!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU TWO!!!!
BYE BYE BYE BYE :'(



2 comments:

sally said...

et cut her hair????
oh my god!!!!
nice!~~~
wat a brve gal!~~



sha!!!!sal wanna cry liao!!~~~~

muffin*shasha*~ said...

ding~~~ dont cry..yes yes..she cut her hair..bcm cuter ki..nite u going??!!