Friday, December 11, 2009

Nice day

First day = Homemade Bao. Yummy!


See. Mini mua-ci. Niceeee!!!


My lips suddenly bleeding. T_T

Second day = @ Civic centre up there de pub. Darren keep on dancing there. so cute!!



Third day = Hahaha. My mummy help me curl my hair just now. I love it so much. And also this cute Dylan. Wearing my Ribbon hair clip. hahaha Ops.




My bro in low parents and two kids came kch Wednesday nite. Have a nice holidays with them. If not everyday I stay at home till crazy ki. So the next morning they came, went 姚记 breakfast then home. Bro in low mummy teach my mum do mua-ci and the steam bun. And mysis help the kids curl hair and I colour her nail. hahah! Great time with them. Then afternoon we went to Spring walk, eat Rojak and beef noodle there. Nice!! Then nite we went Civic Centre up there have our dinner. First time went there eat. Not bad. The scenary was nice. See whole kch nehx. But the food there just so little, need order more. hehe. After finished dinner, we went to the next pub. Darren keep dancing there, keep shaking his butt hardly!! :D He's soooo cute!!!

Today went Tong luo wang breakfast -- shop upstair -- travillion boutique shop -- boulevard -- nite mummy cook lots delicious food. And now mummy helps me curl my hair!!! hahha. I love it so much. Yea. Great time with them. And also my Bii's geng Eric and Gerald was back. Must find a day out again. :D must jio me ooo~~ I'm waiting :D


MISS YOU GUYS!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Nice curl shasha..hahaXD
u looks cute with the curl..
and cute dylan =D
hope can go out with u by next week after finish my exam ya..

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hahah!! thanksss. XP
must!!! Geng back le. I wan out with you guys!!