Monday, December 28, 2009

Cut hair.

hehe. have dinner with Bii just now. He come my hus find me :D hehe. ♥ you. Then after dinner ben lai wanna go shop de, but then I was too tired busy washing plate and upload my shasha.boutique de pics. So lastly we din go. Then my mum feel wan cut her hair for so long, so I asked my Bii faster go take his things to help my mum cut. FINALLY! one years ++ no cut. Now cut it, feel nice :D And also my sis, she cut hers too. Not bad. Thanks to my lovely Bii. He always helped us lots. I love you so much. Thanks

And.. 6 days to go makan & 10 days to go 20~ and 11 days go Johor. ^^
Excited. I wish I can be a pretty girl on tat nite. I MUST!! Then take lots of pic. I miss you guys so much. Hope my dear Corn can go too. But she work. :( Last year she also cant, too bad~

And 2 days to go 2010 luuu~ Wish everything will be fine and wish everyone happy happy and healthy healthy :D




p/s: New pics @ www.muffinshasha.blogspot.com come and support ya :D

No comments: