Wednesday, December 2, 2009

:D

Hihi.. How you guys recently?? I'm quite busy nowadays, coz selling some clothes. Is my first time do this thing. So like 笨手笨脚的, busy here and there, then go bank wait for so long to register Maybank Card. Finally this afternoon I done it. But then?? I back home, I cant use it..coz I din register the mobile TAC. OH NO!!! eeeee. so sien. Tml going back register again. wuwuw. I'm happy my boutique still got customer buy. hehehe!! Thanks guys. Thanks support ya!!
And today my Bii going new place work luu.. but then he suddenly sms me say "dear, If I go back Monica work can?" haha. You so cute Bii. I'm happy you back Monica. Coz I love there, there got lots of frens, wont tired. Tml you going back Monica luu.. + u ya!! =*

En en. Going stop here. Will update more next time. bye!

No comments: