Monday, November 23, 2009

HOLIDAYS






















yea~~ my Holidays start luu.. 21st I went Damai with my group frens two days one nite. Is fun!! Happy with you guys. ^^ But too bad I cant swim, so just can walk around the beach. nicenice. The flag is Yellow-Danger. But still lots ppl swim there. The waves was so big, is so scary..but is nice for me. XP Then take lots of photos. Then nite go Buntal makan and then went back room start playing around till 2 something. XD Enjoy the trip ^^ Thanks guys.

Then 22nd check out, then go Mcd eat, really miss you guys. Need wait next year just can see you guys luuu T_T. Keep in touch ya ^^. Then 430pm I went kenyalang find my baby. You just so handsome my Baby. I love you so much. Finally can see you, is raining on tat time, my baby hold me so tight. I ♥ tat feel. Before at damai, saw lots of couple so sweet, Jealous nehx. Baby, you owe me!! Then I helped Bii took lots of photos. Is the last show for him le. So I borrow camera from my sis and helped to take photos. Is a great show. I knew lots of Bii frens. I'm happy. Thanks let me go back stage to took photos, Bii. Love you always. The show end at 10pm. Then Bii and me and Susan jie went Sekama makan then back Bii home a while. At that time I was quite sad, coz of something, I'm sorry Bii. :) Anywhere, you so handsome and perfect!!! Always support you ♥ ^^.

yea. more photos pls go my facebook ^^
ENJOY!!!!!
HOLIDAYS~~~~

No comments: