Friday, November 27, 2009

^^

Hi everyone. I'm back. Lazy write my bloggy nowadays >.< hehe. I spent my holidays with my Bii and my lovely frens Corn and Ling today. Last nite having steamboat my hus, invite my Baby come. Eat lots. I love that feeling so much, eat together with my family and Bii. ^^
Then today went out with Corn and Ling. Corn picked me up then went to Spring. They two shop till crazy, buy lots clothes. Corn bought lots of nicey clothes. I love tat she bought at Ling fren shop there. Is cheap n worth it. Hope to see you wear it soon ^^. And Ling bought one too. Super suit her. And I din buy any. haha. I just spent my money at Ren Jian after we shop finished. hehe. We went there makan. Then home. I love the time with you guys. Keep in touch girls. Out next time. :D

No comments: