Sunday, November 15, 2009

FINALLY

Finally done our presentation le.
大功告成,做了一个月的Project,终于在前天完成了。First time wearing Formalwear, I love it so much. Then we were the first group to present. All of my coursemates saw us present. Is just so scare. We din prepare much of our presentation, coz all of us were busy doing the porject already, at last lecture keep asking us qs, we cant answer well, I think will deduct the mark. T_T Hope we can get the nice mark.
We spent lots time to do this project. After all presentation, nite time we go celebrate ourselves @ WestWood. hehe. I ♥ my group so much. Next Saturday we going Damai beach 2 days one nite. ^^ Happy Happy.






GOOD!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Sha look nice in formal wear. Is that ur project? Very nice! XD

muffin*shasha*~ said...

yeayea..group project!! hehehe. I din do anything..I just help them paint only..>.< feel sorry to them