Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SWEET DAY.

Out with my sweetie Corn & Jia this morning. Finally they two taking off day so decided went out together. First we think that come my hus having a make up lesson but at last nop. Coz Jiajia going repair her car that near my hus. Because shun lu.. Jia had to picked me up first just went to Corn hus. ^^ While I was waiting for Jia coming, guess wat?! My dear Corn crying. You shocked me!! Anywhere, I wish you two happy happy and Cheers up. Muakz.
Pon Pon.. Long time no go Corn hus looo. So happy to see her again and Jia too. After reached, three of us was dreaming there. Doing ntg. haha. 30min go, we just started our work. ^^ Corn - Beauty Advisor going teach us how to draw a basic make up. Thanks!! I love it so much. And we also played with Elaine. She so cute. Sweet smile you have. =*
Then 3 something went to MCD. Start doing stupid and funny thing. *TAKE PICS* Busy but Fun!! :D I love the time with you two. Just so natural and wonderful. Hope still got next day. I'm waiting ya :D And thanks Jia brought me home. Then Corn decided visit my mum. So they came in having a greeting and rest a while. Next time when you two were hungry or wat. Just come my hus ya. hahah. Lovin my life that Corn always said. (:
Here are some pics. Enjoy.


Corn's make up baggie. Her comestic almost boom out le. Love all ur eyeshadow. Helping Jia. Next was me.
Cupcakes Corn, me & Pretty Jia at Mcd'
Three sister. With same nail colour :D Mcflurry.
Sexy Corn. Cheers up.
This so stupid. Taking three of us. but where m I??! XP Love you two.Corn & Jia. Haha. I love tis so much. But Corn nt joining us. hehehe.


Nice time with you two. Sweet Day I have. Thanks.









No comments: