Monday, July 27, 2009

♥ First Day in Uni

Congratulation to me. (:
Today is my first day in my Uni. And I'm taking Diploma of Creative Multimedia Design. Before that, the man told me I will received a letter and saying today wat going to bring and wat time did I go to sch. But in this few days I din received it. So I'm so scare and blur. 10am asking my sis acc me to sch. Then the girl brought me to the Multi Purpose Hall. == Guess wat?! All the new students already inside there and listen. Then I faster choose a seat to sit, between guys there. I was so lonely. After that, intro myself on the front stage. Is fun, and also get one gift. :D Lots of students come from Sibu and Sabah, and they love clubbing and drinking beer.= = Then 11am is the campus tour. I saw my fren - Xiaowei's project. hehe. Nice wei. So proud of it (: then 1130am home.


Smile (: I hope everything will be fine.
Going Start my new Uni life in Limkokwing today. + u!!!


4 comments:

That's me .... said...

+U+U sha ..........
hope u can study well ......
dun thing much ........
dun thing about those bull shit and sad thing .........
The wan u study is for yrself ......
and dun border other ppl say ......
juz do yr self , do wat u do nw ......
and success it ......^_^

muffin*shasha*~ said...

hehe!! thankss kang!! okie ^^

Brenda 微微 said...

+u shasha..=)
do your Best in studies!
be confident ya!

muffin*shasha*~ said...

Brenda.... :(
en en!! thanks......... I really miss u guysss.. T_T