Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cutie Cupcakes.


CUPCAKES .
17th>>>



Two Big box of the cupcakes for mysis Office friends ytd.
This is just okie for me. But the bottle of milk is just so cute.



18th>>>

Just now went to took the cupcakes again. Hehe. This for my family. I love this so much. Is pink. Actually 19th just is Dylan Full Moon. But my sis order cupcakes today. So nvm la. Promise Corn to take some cupcakes for her. So just now my sis brought me there. Thanks. When cupcakes lover meet tiok cupcakes. Keep saying so cute!! XD You two cute la!! hehe. Anywhere, Happy Full Moon to you Dylan.


Happy Full Moon. Small feet.

Small little shoes.
Where d two cupcakes??! haha.Ops. Corn stole it. XD just kidding. How was it Corn? Hope you'll going order from her when your sis bday. ;D
See this koko. Tot is his bday again. Cute.
Big.
Haha. Smile always Dylan. muakz. Happy Full Moon to you.


2 comments:

Brenda 微微 said...

Happie Full Moon to Dylan! so cute..the cupcakes oso very nice..
went which bakery to do? =)

muffin*shasha*~ said...

Brenda!!
yeayea. I love it so much.
Is from my sis fren bake de.
Homemade Cakes.