Tuesday, April 13, 2010

sick



sick sick sick.. coughing coughing coughing..
my throat soo itchy!! drink many water still the same. :(
Last few weeks keep pia my assignment, and presentation today. My accordian is last min just pop out de, I noe is simple, and dirty? coz lots of 嘘嘘 on my board there. So lecture felt disappointed. Nvm la.. I will add more things on my accordian :)

Finally can hv a big rest.. tml just continue my life drawing and others. Feel wan go shopping after I finish allll my stupid assignment!! I felt lonely, no ppl care me.. I wan moreee.. But it doesnt work. Just feel like action one day, then no more. I need it so much. but then, the answer always busy + tired. :'(

One week for my holidays on 18th -25th.
I will be free gua? If Dylan guai guai all the time..if not. keep crying, I will cham.
I'm tired now, continue next time.
miss you all..



No comments: