Tuesday, January 5, 2010

♥ Celebrate my Bday

Wa Wa Wa Wa Wa~ So fast then January liao. 3 more days then is my Birthday, but last nite Bii helped me celebrate earlier, coz Bii's geng de Eric & Gerald going back today. I miss you two. I'm happy you guys celebrate with me ♥ you.

Actually last nite de party had cancel by Bii de, coz of something happen. At that time, my tears run out like the river. Before that I'm excited going to the party, everynite worry no cloth to wear, still already booking my dear sweetie ♥ Corn to help me make up. But at last... CANCEL! I noe my attitude is bad on tat time. I din think tiok my baby de feeling. But is really really a bad news for me! I think I hv nvr been this sad before. Coz I love bday so much. I cried lonely in the room. till 7 smth. Received dada de msg. I was shocked!!!! Faster called Bii, after noe everything.. my party wake up again!!!! YAHEEE!!! I"M SUPER HAPP

Y!!! I love Bii's geng so much.

Bii fetch me at 730pm. I still in the bathroom. Then 8 something arrive WestWood. Waiting others coming. Have a great time with Bii's geng. Eat and chat lots and have fun time. Muakz. I appreciate the time with baby and Brenda, Eric, Kangz, Shen Shen, Raymond and Ah boy. THANKS!!! And after finished our dinner.. Bii and Eric went out with empty. but when they come in..... with a bday cake!!!!! hehehehhehe ^^ I'm so happpy! THANKS ♥ and playing around. FUN! And I nvr received so many present before. THIS YEAR is the FIRST YEAR. I LOVE MY PRESENT SO MUCH!!! SUPERRRR MUCH!!!!!!! WAHHAHAAH. HUGGIE ♥

I took lots of pic. and I upload to Facebook lu. wahahahahah. I'm just like dreaming. I love those present so much!!! I really wanna say thanks thanks thanks to u guys. ♥


× PRESENT ×



Present from Parent. I love it. thanks Dad & Mum!




Present from Bii's geng.



Oh no. The flash. XD I love myself! Although I'm nt tat pretty. But I feel I'm pretty tonite :D






My lovely Geng. Miss you guys.


I ♥ you. Thanks

4 comments:

ps said...

yerrr.. so nice.. so happy for u.. sha sha.. you so xin fu!! huggs!! <3

muffin*shasha*~ said...

ps~~~~ hehehhe. THANKS!!

LiTtLe_GoAt said...

sori din go 2 yr party on tat nite..

muffin*shasha*~ said...

thanks yangz!!